Windows & Doors
- Smart Home Products
- How-to Videos
Commercial Billing Coordinator
This position is responsible for working closely with the project managers and general contractors to review accurate billing statements including lien releases, payment applications and any other required documents. File intents, certified payrolls and affidavits with L&I and other agencies as required for prevailing wage and Davis Bacon jobs. Hire subcontractors and ensure they comply with contract specifications. List jobs accurately. Assist the project managers and accounting department as needed.
- Possess excellent people and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the construction industry is recommended but not required.
- Able to communicate and work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and have good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office EXCEL, Word, Outlook & windows-based programs).
- Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, tasks, and projects on an ongoing basis.
- Able to operate with the highest level of professionalism and ethical conduct.
- Very detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Support Commercial Project Managers.
- Maintain relationships with general contractors, vendors, suppliers, foreman and engineers.
- Review job estimates and help with preparing budgets / update those budgets in Spectrum software.
- Maintain DES Compliance tracking (monthly).
- Develop and review all site-specific Safety Plans.
- Enter billing for all jobs.
- Request union affidavits.
- List all jobs in Spectrum software (this includes engineering and ESCO).
- Acquires Certificates of Insurance as needed for SA and sub-contractors.
- Have working knowledge of prevailing wage requirements and enter when applicable.
- Submit all lien releases for SA and sub-contractors.
We offer our employees a generous benefits package including full medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K and paid vacations and holidays.