Windows & Doors
- Smart Home Products
- How-to Videos
Olympia, WA Tankless Water Heater Services
Tankless water heaters are becoming quite popular all over the country -- and for good reason! Though the system itself can be a bit pricey, the benefits of installing one of these systems definitely outweigh any drawbacks. Tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, effective, and can supply your home with an endless stream of hot water. Plus, they take up way less room than a traditional tank model! So, if you are in the market for a new water heater this year, consult with one of our team members about installing a tankless system.
Sunset Air offers comprehensive tankless water heater services for homeowners across Olympia, WA and the surrounding communities. We offer everything from installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance, so no matter what your needs are, we can help! So, give us a call or click today!
To learn more about installing a tankless water heater in your home, contact our team! Sunset Air is the team you can trust for all your water heater services.
Why a Tankless Water Heater?
There are tons of benefits of installing a tankless water heater in your home, including:
- A Long Service Life: Tankless water heaters are very durable, often having a service life of over 20 years. You’ll be sure to get an excellent return on your initial investment when you install a tankless water heater in your home.
- Efficiency: Tankless water heaters don’t have to run continuously throughout the day like a tank water heater. You only need a hot water a handful of times throughout the day, so a tankless water heater will only run when needed.
- Lower Utility Bills: Since tankless water heaters are so energy efficient, you’ll end up saving hundreds of dollars on your monthly utility bills.
- Endless Hot Water: Tank water heaters can run out of water after a couple of long showers. However, a tankless water heater eliminates this issue as they heat water on demand.
- Space Savings: Since tankless water heaters do not require a storage tank, they take up much less space.
If you are interested in installing one of these systems in your home, be sure to contact Sunset Air. We offer tankless water heater installation and replacement services to match you with the system that is going to best meet your home’s unique hot water needs.
Don’t Forget About Repairs and Maintenance
Your tankless water heater works hard every day to provide you with comfortable and efficient hot water. From laundry and dishes to showers and baths, your tankless hot water heater gets a serious workout every day, which means that it will likely start to develop problems. Fortunately, our experts can fix any type of problem that your system may experience. Here are a few of the most common tankless water heater repairs that we see:
- Leaking water: Tankless water heater leaks are one of the most common problems that we see. If you notice any water leaking anywhere in your home, especially near your water heater, call us.
- Not enough hot water :If you turn on your tankless water heater and it doesn’t produce enough hot water, it could be a serious problem. The tankless water heater repair professionals at Sunset Air can fix it.
- Strange noises – If your tankless water heater has started to make strange noises, call for repair. Unusual noises mean that your tankless water heater isn’t working as it should.
And remember, the best way to avoid repairs in the first place is to schedule maintenance services on an annual basis. During your maintenance visit, one of our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system to locate and correct minor issues before they become major.