Windows & Doors
- Smart Home Products
- How-to Videos
Residential HVAC Retro–Fit Installer
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2+ years of HVAC experience and other Residential Construction experience. We are looking for candidates with the knowledge and skill set to install heating and cooling systems in Residential Retrofit applications. This position requires experience and knowledge of job layout, installing refrigerant line sets, setting equipment and running flue piping. Additional knowledge and the ability to perform requirements of factory start–up of residential gas & electric furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps is preferred.
If you are looking for a long–term career opportunity in the construction industry Sunset Air can provide you that career, we like to train, develop and promote from within.
- O6A trainee card or license preferred
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to train and lead others is a plus
- Current valid drivers license & good driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre–employment drug screen
- Ability to frequently lift or carry 20 to 75 pounds
- Ability to assist with lifting or carrying up to 120 pounds when necessary
- Other Physical requirements include: standing, bending, squatting, sitting, kneeling, lying down, crawling, and climbing
- Typical working conditions include: working on ladders, in attics, in crawl spaces, in unheated areas and in all weather conditions