Windows & Doors
- How-to Videos
HVAC Repair & Maintenance Services
Annual HVAC maintenance is key to ensuring that you get the most out of your heating and air conditioning systems. In fact, it is the best way to make sure that your HVAC systems are efficient, effective, and fully equipped to keep your home comfortable year-round.
By signing up for the Preferred Customer Service Agreement here at Sunset Air, you'll be able to take advantage of numerous benefits. You'll enjoy total home comfort, efficiency, and the peace of mind knowing that your systems are in good hands. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Give our team a call or fill out our quick and easy form to request an estimate on HVAC maintenance in Olympia, WA and the surrounding area.
Benefits of Signing Up for Our HVAC Maintenance Plan
Your heater and air conditioner are essential for maintaining year-round comfort, so why not take advantage of a program that offers:
- Priority customer (Guarantees same day service for "No Heat/No AC")
- 24 hour emergency service (We’re there when you need us)
- No overtime charged for weekday calls! (Between 7am–10pm)
- No overtime charged for Saturday calls! (Between 8am–8pm)
- Lower energy costs (Clean machines use less energy)
- Drop off filter cleaning (For a healthy environment)
- Equipment will last longer (Increases life expectancy)
- 15% discount on parts (We use only quality parts and materials)
- Fewer repairs (Prevent untimely breakdowns)
- Batteries and filters included (Limit 2 per visit)
- Factory trained technicians (Knowledgable and friendly)
During your maintenance visit, we will ensure that both your heating and cooling system are safe to use, efficient, and effective by providing the following services:
- Check safety controls
- Inspect blower components
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Replace or clean air filters
- Clean Ignition assembly
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Check operating pressures
- Check thermostat / change batteries
- Check Air flow
- Measure volts / amps on motors
- Perform carbon monoxide test
- Monitor starting capabilities
- Measure temperature difference
- Tighten electrical connections
- Clean evaporator coil
- Provide a written report
- Inspect and clean heat exchanger
- Clean and adjust burner assembly.
To learn more about signing up, be sure to speak with one of our friendly representatives. Call or click Sunset Air today!