- Smart Home Products
- How-to Videos
Windows & Doors
Installs windows by determining glass specifications; preparing and completing installation; maintaining tools.
- Determines glass specifications by studying work order; assembling materials and equipment.
- Prepares installation by marking outlines or patterns; cutting glass.
- Completes installation by fastening glass panes; spreading and smoothening putty; securing molding; attaching frames and hardware; assembling enclosures.
- Maintains tools by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains safe conditions by following guidelines and procedures.
- Prepares installation reports by recording data.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Tooling, Supply Management, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Listening, Reporting Skills, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Functional and Technical Skills, Thoroughness