- How-to Videos
Sales Project Manager for Lacey
New Construction Project Manager
For over 45 years, Sunset Air, Inc. has been privileged to serve the South Puget Sound and Western Washington regions in all aspects of mechanical construction. As a second-generation family-owned and operated business, and as the largest mechanical company in the South Puget Sound, we deeply care about our community, our customers, and our employees. We appreciate that it’s our team members that have developed and continue to maintain our excellent reputation.
Sunset Air, Inc will be filling a position with someone capable of performing New Construction Project Management and Sales, as well as assisting in the construction management of the sold projects.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- New construction generated sales
- Project estimating including HVAC & Electrical
- Direct one on one communication with customers
- Site visits/assessments
- Prepare/review equipment submittals when necessary
- Review/understand contracts
- Coordinate/manage equipment & material deliveries with vendors, stock inventories, and jobsite foreman
- Support tracking, coordination, & management of all billing & accounts receivable for projects
- Ensure full compliance with Sunset Air Safety Program at the jobsite
- Provide proactive, clear, and timely communication to team members
- Maintain relationships with repeat owners, general contractors, vendors and suppliers, & foreman
- Be professional and uphold Sunset Air Core Values
- Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee’s essential job functions
- Possess excellent people and customer service skills (internal and external)
- Able to work and communicate with a variety of personalities
- Very detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, tasks and projects on an ongoing basis
- Strong knowledge of computer applications
- Able to prioritize and have strong time management skills
- Operate with the highest level of professional and ethical conduct
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, and AutoCAD/Revit
- Excellent driving record
- Pass background check and drug screen
Compensation is $20.00 - $24.00 per hour, depending on experience. We offer our employees a generous benefits package including full medical, dental & vision insurance, 401K, employee discounts on products and services, paid vacations and holidays.
We hope you will choose Sunset Air as the next step in your career!