- How-to Videos
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
For over 45 years, Sunset Air, Inc. has been privileged to serve the South Puget Sound and Western Washington regions in all aspects of mechanical construction. As a second-generation family-owned and operated business, and as the largest mechanical company in the South Puget Sound, we deeply care about our community, our customers, and our employees. We appreciate that it’s our team members that have developed and continue to maintain our excellent reputation. We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant - Receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and reception tasks.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Greets clients as they arrive and provide a positive first impression through a professional appearance, speech, and resolution of all questions.
- Relays information and exercises tact to maintain good relations.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms as requested.
- Provides clerical assistance by maintaining files and records and preparing reports letters and postings to keep the office organized and efficient.
- Assist other departments with purchasing tasks, filing, data entry and similar requests.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Knowledge and practical work experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Must have great organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment, with proven ability to maintain composure
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Be detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the construction industry
- Experience preparing basic spreadsheets in Excel (formulas, formatting, etc.)
- Experience supporting Accounting teams with tasks as requested
Education and/or Certifications
* High School Diploma
We offer our employees a generous benefits package including full medical, dental & vision insurance, 401K and paid vacations and holidays.
$18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)