Windows & Doors
- Smart Home Products
- How-to Videos
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
We have an immediate opening for an experienced OR entry level Mechanical Engineer for HVAC design, plumbing design, performing engineering calculations and performing LEED/green building analysis.
Candidates must be able to provide professional-level skills for the design, and documentation of mechanical building systems for construction and renovation projects. This position is responsible for generating designs using CAD, performing engineering calculations using industry software, and creating documentation for mechanical systems permit submittal. Mechanical Engineers must be able to meet with customers in order to gather requirements, perform field surveys, and document existing conditions of mechanical systems. In addition, the person in this position must apply technical expertise in problem solving for mechanical construction and renovation projects. Engineers are expected to work with Project Managers, Superintendents and Foreman throughout the construction process.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineers license a plus, or ability to sit for the exam. (Preferred by not required).
- Three to five years of mechanical design experience. (Preferred by not required).
- LEED certification and/or design experience. (Preferred by not required).
- Computer knowledge with PC-based applications including Windows, Excel, AutoCAD.
- The ability to manage project responsibilities independently and work independently with little supervision.