- How-to Videos
Commercial/Light Commercial Estimator
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Estimation of Plan and Spec mechanical projects (HVAC and Plumbing)
- Light Commercial estimation and sales
- Service generated sales and Service maintenance sales
- Direct one on one communication with customers
- Working with our inhouse Engineering staff for project designs of sold work on light commercial projects
- Provide proactive, clear, and timely communication to team members
- Maintain relationships with repeat owners, general contractors, vendors and suppliers, and foreman
- Be professional and uphold Sunset Air Core Values
- Regular attendance and promptness are considered part of each employee’s essential job functions
- Experience in reviewing mechanical plans and specifications
- Experience in estimating plan and spec projects
- Possess excellent people and customer service skills (internal and external)
- Able to work and communicate with a variety of personalities
- Very detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, tasks and projects on an ongoing basis
- Strong knowledge of computer applications
- Able to prioritize and have strong time management skills
- Operate with the highest level of professional and ethical conduct
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook
- Excellent driving record
- Pass background check and drug screen
About the Company:
For over 45 years, Sunset Air, Inc. has been privileged to serve the South Puget Sound and Southwest Washington regions in all aspects of heating and air conditioning service. As a second-generation family-owned and operated business, and as the largest HVAC company in the South Puget Sound, we deeply care about our community, our customers, and our employees. We appreciate that it’s our team members that have developed and continue to maintain our excellent reputation.
We Specialize in Design & Build of Commercial HVAC, Plumbing and Solar systems. Sunset Air's capabilities include full mechanical engineering and design, sheet metal fabrication, service and maintenance, DDC controls installation and design. We are a company that recognizes and appreciates our employees. We know that our employees are our biggest asset and it’s the employees that make Sunset Air the largest and best commercial & residential contractor in the South Puget Sound. That is why we also offer our employees a generous benefits package offering, full medical, dental & vision insurance, 401K and paid vacations and holidays.
We offer our employees a generous benefits package including full medical, dental & vision insurance, 401K and paid vacations and holidays.
We hope you will choose Sunset Air as the next step in your career!
Job Type: Full-time