Windows & Doors
- Smart Home Products
- How-to Videos
Commercial Project Coordinator
We have an immediate opening for a Commercial Project Coordinator.
Job Summary: The Commercial Project Coordinator is an essential administrative role supporting up to four Project Manger’s and two Project Engineers. This position is responsible for the initialization of new construction projects, and managing the various project documentation, reporting and processing through project completion.
The general duties include but are not limited to:
- Job initialization & job listing
- Contract processing
- Processing insurance and bonding
- Prevailing wage filing and reporting
- Completing certified payroll documentation
- Trust and equity billing
- Obtain and process building permits
- Process waivers and lien releases
- Maintain and track vendor insurance certificates
- Manage project purchase orders and sub-contracts
- List and track job materials and equipment
- Process monthly billing
Qualifications: For this position we are looking for candidates with very strong organizational skills, who are detail oriented, have some accounting knowledge & experience, strong computer skills in excel, word and other MS office products. This person must be able to work independently, with little supervision and follow multiple ongoing tasks through to completion. Previous experience in the construction industry is a plus.